CASINO GUIDELINES AND HOURS OF OPERATION
We want to assure you that the health and safety of our guests and team members is our NUMBER ONE PRIORITY.
To allow adequate time for proper sanitation, hours of operation will be
8AM – 4AM daily
Social distancing guidelines require a limited number of guests inside at any given time. All guests will be required to:
- Bring and wear a mask while on the casino floor.
- Bring and present a valid id, and briefly remove the mask for verification before entering. LA Wallet app is NOT a valid form of ID accepted.
- Have their temperature checked with non-invasive devices (by our Security Team) before entering
- Practice social distancing at all times; decals will be placed at points where lines may form.
- Exit the building at designated exits only to smoke. No smoking will be allowed on the floor.
- Valet services will not be available.
- The gaming floor is reconfigured to promote social distancing.
Karaoke and Live Entertainment are suspended until further notice.