Splash the Pot
November 12 | 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM
FRIDAYS, NOVEMBER 5, 12 & 19
Every hour on the hour on Fridays, we will splash the pot from 8PM-12AM.
If there are multiple games, the table will be randomly selected.
Once the pot has been pushed to a winner, they will receive $50 in chips.
1. Live game must be established for 15 minutes prior to the splash.
2. These amounts will not roll/carry over.
3. If there is no game at the scheduled time, that money is forfeited.
4. Management will use a button/plaque to represent the “splash”.
5. For multiple games in use, the random draw for the table to be splashed will be conducted by room staff by random drawing.
6. Table selection may be performed by ticket drawing from the basket or other acceptable receptacle. The container will hold all live table numbers.
7. Full rake must be in effect.
JCPC reserves the right to disqualify any payout with just cause and reserves the right to cancel or modify this promotion with required approval. Any patron who has any dispute, disagreement or other grievance with a Gaming Operation that involves currency, tokens, or any other thing of value, may seek resolution of such dispute from the following persons and in the following order:
1. A member of the staff relevant to the Gaming Operation.
2. The supervisor of the area of the relevant Gaming Operation in which the dispute arose.
3. The manager of the relevant Gaming Operation.
4. The Commission.
Management reserves the right to cancel, change or modify the tournament, promotion, or drawing at any time. Gaming promotion rules require JBCGC approval (MISC 543.12(b)). Any changes to a gaming promotion are not valid unless JBCGC approves the change. Any deviation from approved rules governing the gaming promotion will result in license suspension up to and/or fines.